Crazy For Crays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The List Of Good Sites

Go down

The List Of Good Sites Empty The List Of Good Sites

Post  Admin Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:46 pm

This will be an ever-changing list as I find more places to add on here.

The following sites are places I've found that sell various species of crayfish:

-liveaquaria.com
This website has a lot of wondeful crayfish (and shrimp, snails, fish, etc) but beware of the name game and pricing. This site renames a lot of their products and doesn't offer full scientific names which makes looking up what they are selling very difficult. They also provide a lot of incorrect care and general information when it comes to their products. However, if you know what you are looking for and how to care for it you can find some good finds on here.

-aquascapeonline.com
This website has a lot of wonderful crayfish (and shrimp, fish, etc) at reasonably prices. The only disadvantage I've found thus far is that they are a little slow to stock/re-stock. But they're worth waiting on and checking with periodically to see what's available.

-crazycrays.com
This website offers a large variety of Australian and Indonesian crayfish (and one American species, along with some interesting shrimp and crabs) at fairly decent prices, some are a little questionable but their crayfish are excellent and very much worth it. The stock-list is forever changing but things come in quite regularly.

-plantedaquariumscentral.com
If a species you are looking for is listed on this website, buy it here! You won't find a more reasonably priced or higher quality animal anywhere else. The animals purchased from this site are beautiful and well-bred, they are definitely worth it! Additionally, watch for auctions on eBay (planted_aquariums_central) and Aquabid (Chambers3530) by this seller.

-franksaquarium.com
Not a very large selection, but they have some good species for sale at reasonable prices.

-bluegrassaquatics.com
Sells blue P. alleni and red P. clarkii at reasonable prices. Has a great selection of other fish, some very strange, for your tanks.

-carolina.com
A good site for inexpensive P. clarkii. Additionally, they also have a great selection of aquatic frogs (and semi-aquatic and terrestrial), fish (fresh and salt), clams, shrimp and insects (millipedes, scorpions, butterflies, mantis, etc).

-theaquarium.us/servlet/StoreFront
A basic selection of crayfish and shrimp. But decent prices and lots of other freshwater and saltwater inhabitants for you aquariums.

-cambarellus.com/index.htm
Sprechen sie Deutsch? A German website that has species in the cambarellus genus as well as beautiful shrimp and fish. I'm currently in contact with the owner to see if they ship internationally, but if you're not over here in the USA with me, check them out.
Edit: Wonderful gentlemen, but will only ship within Germany and nearby countries. So, if you're in Europe, check him out!

-1a-wirbellose.de
Sprechen sie Deutsch? A German website that has a few crayfish species and a lot of shrimp species. I'm currently in the process of contacting them to see if they'll ship internationally, but if you're not over here in the USA with me, check them out.
Edit: Wonderful people, but will only ship within Europe. So, if you're in Europe, check them out!

-canadiancrayfish.ca/breedersdirectory.htm
A list of breeders of various crayfish in Canada and USA.

Admin
Admin

https://thecrayfish.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down